www.tines.com.au asks permission to place a cookie when you visit our Web shop.
Cookies are tiny temporary files that are placed on your computer. Cookies ensure that you do not need to enter the same information over again when you revisit. Cookies also give us information about the use of the web shop helping us to improve upon the user friendliness of the website.
Our cookies do not store any personal information, and no personal information is sent to our Analytics or Application partners.
You can stop the placement of cookies in your browser. However, if you select this setting the web shop may not work optimally and you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
• Session tracking – we set a cookie when you have logged in so the site can remember you have logged in
• Shop tracking – this keeps track of what products are in your basket
• Analytics – _utma _utmz _utmb _ utmc cookies we use at Google Analytics, google does not share anonymous data with third parties
• Social Media – If you are logged into the appropriate Social Media websites, those websites may track that you visited our site to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• CAKEPHP (Cart)(Contact) To store login information and cart orders
• Search- To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you by providing a unique identifier in order to allow our web server to distinguish your web browser and to customise the web site for you when you return to our site.
• Chat box- Used to help answer your questions fast and accurately
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish a comment, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.