CHAMPION slow release Mineral Fertiliser is designed to provide an initial charge for the turf then provide sustained nutrition for up to 3 months.
CHAMPION mineral fertiliser mini-prill “greens-grade” is very efficient, it reduces leaching by capturing free nutrients and storing them for release to the lawn and beneficial soil microbes on demand. It is specially designed as an excellent base for greening turf, via its unique sustained release mechanism, being ideal for all species of Turf/grass, particularly suited to greens and low-cut lawns.
- CHAMPION mineral fertiliser is a revolutionary premium fertiliser that contains VolcaMin Zeolite, (a SUPER-SPONGE) natures molecular sieve, and VolcaMin’s negative molecular attraction holds the positive ions of many elements, like iron fillings to a magnet.
- CHAMPION fertiliser nutrients cannot be washed out once absorbed by the VolcaMin, neither will the product ‘Dump’ as some ‘Polymer coats’ do, under extreme hot conditions, but slowly releases to the turf/grass for up to 3 months through ‘Cation Exchange’.
- This means reduced leaching, (nutrient loss) & run-off into waterways and the VolcaMin prolongs the life of the Nitrogen, Phosphorus and some other trace elements.
- VolcaMin reduces nitrogen losses through evaporation, volatilization and loss through microbe consumption. In essence the VolcaMin acts as a safety-net. This is NASA Technology! …..on NASA’s website they develop Zeolite in outer space to “reduce pollution and to reduce costs”….
- With the addition of VolcaMin, the Phosphate undergoes a chemical reaction, bonding Calcium and releases Phosphorus more readily than previously encountered. This is where our product is UNIQUE, the positive (+) charged cations of Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium etc. are held by the strongly negatively (-) charged VolcaMin, where it becomes an improved sustained release product. This results in a lot less leaching of valuable nutrients into the environment and that makes CHAMPION mineral fertiliser more cost effective and safer for our rivers, reefs and other waterways.
- High in Silica, CHAMPION is the TURF TOUGHNER! Silica helps build healthier and stronger plant cells which increases resistance/tolerance to disease. Silica Silicon helps to combat problems like stress from heat or cold, drought, heavy foot traffic.
TURF & LAWN: 20-40gm/m2 (2-4kg/100m2)
Bowling & Golf Greens: 2-4kg/100m2 (200-400 Kg/Ha)
After application, provide a light water-in. Do not apply in heat of the day or when temperature is above 30’C.
Can be applied to most other plants and trees too. If unsure, conduct a small trial first.
TYPICAL ANALYSIS (w/v)
STORAGE & HANDLING:
Store in a cool, dry area. Isolate from incompatible substances.
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
Every care is taken during the manufacture of this product. No control can be exercised over storage, handling, mixing, application, use, weather, plant or soil conditions.
No responsibility or liability for any failure in performance, losses, damages or injuries will be accepted under any circumstances whatsoever.